How to Register
1. Submit your info
Download the ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION PDF FORM and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (New students only. If you have previously taken classes at one of our branches, you don’t need to submit your information again. Please note that submitting pre-registration information does not guarantee admission.)
2. Schedule a free practice test
Contact your local branch to schedule your free diagnostic test. Even if you’ve already taken a practice test somewhere else, we’ll still need you to take one so that we can place you in the appropriate classes. The test will take one to four hours to complete, depending on level.
3. Meet with an ACI Institute counselor
Make an appointment to meet with one of our academic counselors, who will help you determine the best classes for you. You can even do this right after you take your diagnostic test if you would like.
Once you’ve considered your options, sign up to secure a seat in the class of your choice!
- Enrollment in all ACI Institute programs is on a first-come, first-served basis. We recommend enrolling early to avoid the last-minute rush and secure a place in the appropriate class.
- A $60 registration fee will be charged for first-time enrollment.
- Information regarding scheduling and pricing is subject to change without notice.
- The email addresses you submit on the online registration form will be used to send you our monthly newsletter and notify you of exam dates, special announcements, and new courses. You may unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time. We will never share your contact information with anyone else.